The Corinthian community boundaries are from Finch Avenue to Sheppard Avenue and Victoria Park Avenue to Pharmacy Avenue.
The community was originally known as L’Amoreaux, which surfaced in 1854 with the establishment of a post office at Victoria Park and Finch. This name lives on in L’Amoreaux Collegiate on Bridletowne Circle.
The Schools in this community are: Sir John A. MacDonald Collegiate, nicknamed “MAC”; JB Tyrrell Sr. Public School, on Pharmacy Avenue just south of Corinthian Boulevard; and with Fairglen Jr. Public School to the south. The area park is called Fairglen Park and runs behind Tyrell and MAC.
The Corinthian Community displays a full range of housing styles from large singles to semi-detached, townhouses and rental and condominium apartment buildings.